NICEF

Wednesday 31 March, 2010

The Perfect Husband

Yup, that’s what I want to write about today. But I’m not referring to my ideal guy. I’m talking about an actual male that I know quite well. And yes he is the perfect husband and I think his wife is the luckiest woman on earth.

Let me tell you a little about this fella’. He is an absolute charm, so much that I think about him almost everyday since I usually meet him in the mornings. Now don’t get me wrong here – I’m not in love with him. But I still think he is too good to be true.

Let me explain why I think he is so esteemed in mine and mom’s eyes. He is first and foremost a perfect gentleman. He lets his wife have her way, most often. Being a gentleman, he always allows her to have the first and best of everything, ladies first being his policy.

The other perfect thing about this guy is the way he cares so much about his lady love. Sigh! He completely adores her and thinks the world of her. He doesn’t even want her a second out of his sight- that’s how much he adores her. If she leaves him for sometime, he makes a hue and cry.

And anyone who tries to doing anything funny with the woman better make a dash for it because this guy is gonna be after you and will try to get even. That’s how protective he is of his woman.

I have never met such a wonderful guy before – one who lavishes such affection on his wife. If I only I were as lucky as the lady in question. You’ll understand what I mean when you see his picture below . . .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No comments: