NICEF

Friday 28 September, 2012

On the bus ...

I am convinced of it! Right after what happened yesterday. Yes I'm absolutely sure. India's and probably even the world's worst bus conductors are right here in the Land of Letters aka Kottayam. Why, you ask me, am I so convinced? Sample the following:

1. The conductor of a certain bus insists on brushing against me till I finally learn evasion. He loses interest of course once I get my thali.
2. Another conductor found out that I could speak English well and would use it remarks against us several times my friends and I got on that bus. (This guy also went to jail later for running down someone).
3. When the conductor of the bus I got on yesterday found out I had no change for my ticket he asked me to get off the bus!

Hail Kottayam bus conductors!

P.S: There are also some nice ones here. So I won't say all of them are bad.

No comments: