NICEF

Thursday 10 April, 2014

Cat Chronicles

cats on the rooftop
cats in my chair
cats asleep on the table
n above the microwave.
cats at my feet in bed
cats atop the ol' tv
cats amidst the oranges
n peeing in the sink.
cats lying near the sleeping dog
n in dad's favourite armchair
cats fast asleep in my lap
n on the laundry pile.
cats climbing the banana tree
n fighting with an overgrown puppy
cats watching mum cook
n dad locking the gates.
cats hiding in Rafeeq's auto
n winding their way across windows
cats trying to roll a stone
n hoping to catch the chick.
cats watching the washing machine
n people going to work in the morning
cats trying to steal fish
n eating biscuits n chips.
cats begging for a jug of milk
n cats hanging from mum's apron
cats asleep on my computer
n hiding in a brown paper bag.
cats on my left cats on my right
woe is me! cats in my dreams as well.

No comments: