NICEF

Wednesday 14 March, 2012

Farewell my Friend


When I saw your casket lowered into the earth
I realized that I would no more
see that lovely smile that would light up a dozen faces
hear that voice that comforted so many
feel that joie-de-vivre that pushed many a face forward
know that if I called your mobile I would never again have a friend waiting there.
Though they will never compensate your presence
I have the memories of my cherished friend
which I will hold close to my heart
and relive every time I want to be with you again.
I pray you find that elusive peace and happiness
in your new home.
Peace my friend.

5 comments:

താമരപൊയ്‌ക said...

വായിച്ചെടുത്താന്‍ വളരെ പ്രയാസം. മലയാളത്തിലാക്കുകയാണെങ്കില്‍ കൂടുതല്‍ ആസ്വാദ്യദ കൂടുമായിരുന്നു. ആശംസകള്‍

There Is No Alternative said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
There Is No Alternative said...

Sorry but since I can't write Malayalam I fear I am unable to do as you. But thankyou for your wishes

Unknown said...

Hi i am Reena's school friend and came across this shocking news only yesterday Can you tell me what happened to her ? - Hema

Unknown said...

Hello... I am Reena's Schoolmate (Classmate)... This news just reached us 2 days back and we all classmates are under shock.
We don't know what had happened to her. Can you please inform us what had happened to her and if you can provide your email id too where I can get in touch with you.
- Fatema